ECOSTAN: Waste valorisation
MIXEAT’S ECOSTAN SYSTEM
MIXEAT offers a complete range of machines for organic waste process, which are suitable for both little communal compost centres and bigger centralized plants for biomasses valorisation.
This range includes shredders (as bag opener and as reduction of branches and wooden waste, used as compost structurant), mixers (with batch process or continuous cycling, for purifier mugs or for the treatment of humid waste like of differentiated waste disposal) and drum sifters.
ECOSTAN: Industrial shredding and mixing
Mixeat, thanks to the more than 40 years experience, is able to offer personalized solutions for shredding and mixing applications, suitable to several fields of use, which don’t come down to the biofertilizing compost process and the industrial and civil waste process alone.
In particular :
- Pre-mixers for biogas plants
- Mixers for the preparation of fertilizers
- Pre-shredders and mixers for pellets
- Shredders for the wooden industry
- Mixers for the preparation of flower growing’s and horticulture’s soil
- Mixers and sifters for the drainage of polluted substrates
- Mixers for fodder preparation 8 Shredders and mixing plants for chemical and alimentary industry